Info Beasiswa Luar Negeri Japanese Government funded Scholarships for Master’s Students in the field of Public Administration/Public Policy for China, Rep. of Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey Students at National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS) in Japan 2013
Info Beasiswa Description: The Young Leaders’ Program (YLP) aims to cultivate national leaders of the future in Asia and around the world. In addition, while enhancing the participants’ understanding about Japan, it should help form a network among national leaders, contributing to the establishment of friendly relations and improved policy planning activities between worldwide, including Japan
Info Beasiswa Scholarship Open for International Students : The students of P. R. China, Rep. of Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey can apply for this scholarship.
Info Beasiswa Luar Negeri Study Subject: Subject is Public Administration/Public Policy.
Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree level.
Scholarship Provider: Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho:MEXT)
Beasiswa 2013 can be taken at: Japan
- Nationality: Applicants must be nationals of countries eligible for the YLP (School of Government).
- Age: Applicants must be, in principle, under 40 years of age, as at 1 October, 2013 (i.e. born on or after 2 October 1973).
- Academic Background: Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized/accredited university or college, and have achieved shown excellent academic performance.
- Work Experience: At least 3 years of work experience in public administration (preferably 5 years or more).
- English Proficiency: A minimum TOEFL-iBT score of 79 (TOEFL-CBT score of 213, TOEFL-PBT score of 550), IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- Health: Applicants must be in good health.
Number of awards offered: Approximately 20 Scholarships are offered.
Duration of award: Scholarship is awarded for one year from October 2013 to September 2014.
What does it cover?
- Allowance: 242,000 yen per month (in FY2012; amount is subject to change) will be provided to grantees during the term of the scholarship. Grantees who are absent from the university for long periods, will no longer be provided with the scholarship.
- Travel Allowance
- Tuition Fees: Fees for matriculation, tuition, and university entrance examinations will be paid by the Japanese government
How to Apply: The application process differs according to the country in which the Japanese embassy is located; please inquire at the Japanese embassy or consulate general in your country for details.
Info Beasiswa Jepan (Monbukagakusho:MEXT) Application Deadline: The deadline of the applications differs according to the country. Please contact with Japanese embassy or consulate general in your country.
Info Beasiswa 2013 Japanese Government funded Scholarships for Master’s Students Information and Application detail in the url : http://www.ph.emb-japan.go.jp/culture/scholarship/YLP/2013/schoolofgovt.pdf